Featuring a simple metal frame, finished in a metallic champagne finish, creates a clean, classic silhouette. A round marble tabletop features elegant gray veins that differ with every slice, making your table unique, just like you. Create museum quality panache in your own home with this midcentury modern accent table next to the sofa or your favorite armchair. furniture brings homes together with curated looks that fit your lifestyle.
- Small space friendly accent table
- Real marble tabletop
- Elegance and class in a compact size
- Sleek and simple design
- Geometric metal base
- Hand-cut marble veining will vary
- Living room or open concept living space
- Midcentury modern style w/ glam twist
- Champagne finish w/ ivory marble
- Overall: 18 inches wide x 18 inches deep x 24 inches high
- Materials: Natural marble, engineered wood, powder-coated iron
- Materials breakdown: Top: 16mm marble, 15mm MDF; Frame: iron sheet, 16mm DIA iron tube; Legs: 25mm iron tube
- Compliance: CARB Phase 2, CPC/CPSIA
- Top: 17.75 inches wide x 17.75 inches deep x 24 inches high x .5 inches thick
- Base type: 3 legs
- Clearance: 14.5 inches wide x 5 inches deep x 4.25 inches high
- Footprint:17.75 inches wide x 17.75 inches deep
- Legs: 1 inches wide x 1 inch deep x 22.25 inches high
- weight: 26 lb.
- Supports up to: 25 lb.
Care: Clean marble with a clean, soft damp cloth; use a mild liquid detergent and warm water. To protect the finish, avoid the use of all chemicals and abrasives. The use of protective pads under heavy objects will help to prevent scratching of the marble surface. Consult with a professional at your local hardware store regarding marble sealer. Reapply sealer as directed.