This creation is offered in partnership with NOVICA, in association with National Geographic.
- Relax in comfort with this 'Sea Breeze' hammock
- This modern version replicates those created by the Maya people centuries ago
- Hammock features the rich blues and greens of the Caribbean surf
- Easily packs for travel to the beach or lake
- Extender ropes, hammock hooks and step-by-step instructions included for easy installation
- Hold up to 350 pounds
- Made of 100-percent nylon
- Hammock measures 3.9 feet wide x 12.8 feet long
Story Behind the Product:
Long before the Spanish arrived upon the coasts of the Yucatan Peninsula, the Maya preferred to sleep and rest in hammocks. They considered the hammock to be like the loving embrace of a mother, due to the comfortable manner in which the body is held and swung within its cradle. Maya Artists of the Yucatan seek to preserve time-honored customs while also offering stylized versions of the original Maya hammock. For them, the hammock is a work of art.
Please allow 10 business days for the product to leave our warehouse and to receive tracking information. You should expect to receive this item within 15 business days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.