The P-Line PL6000 is designed for comfort and equipped with superior ergonomic features. Industrial strength and extra large construction on padding and headrest provide extra support and durability. The Plus Line is a great fit for users desiring more space.
• Effortless Assembly - Our patented 'Slide-in' hardware allows for a quick and easy single person assembly. The chair can be assembled in seconds by simply sliding the backrest into the seat, removing any alignment and hardware complexities for a pain-free, single person process.
• Heavy Duty Metal Base Frame - The PL6000 was engineered with industrial grade metal to withstand the force up to 200kg/440lbs for lasting comfort and durability for all body shapes and sizes. Our heavy duty base frame ensures every critical component on the chair is engineered to last.
CONSTRUCTION & MATERIALS
• Ultra Premium High Resiliency Foam - Our Ultra Premium High Resiliency Foam boasts a density well above industry standard. The foam prolongs the lifespan of the chair by preventing deformities from long periods of use, inching it closest to the characteristics of memory foam.
• PUC Synthetic Faux Leather - As the marriage of PVC and PU faux-leather, PUC was introduced to combine the best attributes of both materials to merge into one. PUC retains the durability of PVC for everyday use while maintaining the softness of PU for a low maintenance solution without sacrificing comfort.
• Penta RS1 3" Caster - Inspired by motorsports influence, the racing style extends all the way down to the casters. Engineered to be carefree, the Penta RS1 Casters coated with polyurethane (PU) for soft and smooth gliding on any surface. (color matching chair). • Reinforced 5-Star Base - Reconstructed with heavy-duty alloy material that assures a solid structure.
• Class 4 Gas Lift - The PL6000 is fitted with an industrial quality Class-4 Gas Lift cylinders for extra durability and ease of use, while keeping your seat maintained at the proper height.
POSTURE PERFECT ERGONOMICS
• Adjustable Tilt with Locking System - We know a chair should do more than keep you still. The tilt tension is easily adaptable to your body weight for you to rock back with ease and comfort. The tilt mechanism was also engineered to be lockable in 4 different tilt positions.
• Adjustable Backrest - Features independent back angle option. An angle-adjustable backrest to help you adjust your sitting position throughout the course of your gaming experience (up to 140 degrees).
• Adjustable 4D Armrests - Adjustability extends to the armrests with a 4 directional adjustment to keep your forearms comfortable regardless of body shape and habit. Enjoy the ergonomic contours designed to keep your forearms steady to prevent sore shoulders.
• Neck and Lumbar Support - Our memory foam neck support and lumbar support comes standard with the PL6000 to give you the extra padding you need for every position. Both cushions are easily removable for increased adjustability and correct posture.
• Recommended Height - 5'9" to 6'8"
• Recommended Weight - up to 350lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.